12 December 2023
Structures and Infrastructure/NDT and Condition Monitoring Technical Groups:
Fabrication Quality: Meeting Expectations?
- Gain an understanding of the limitations of NDT methods to both detect and quantify imperfections in welds
- Gain knowledge of alternative or additional methods of NDT that may enhance the probability of imperfection detection and measurement in critical areas or in support of more traditional NDT
- Get an update on the future developments in core ISO standards for NDT
- Get an update on the technical developments in software, particularly Artificial Intelligence, that will support NDT in the future
Experts from industry and TWI Ltd will be presenting on a range of topics:
- Adri van den Biggelaar, Applus on Introduction to NDT acceptance levels
- Ian Cooper, TWI Ltd
- likka Virkkunen, Trueflax OY
- TBC, Altrad Babcock
- Professional Members of The Welding Institute: £25 + VAT (£30)
- Industrial Members of TWI: £25 + VAT (£30)
- Non-members: £95 + VAT (£114)
- Retired Members: £25 + VAT (£30)
- Students: £25 + VAT (£30)
- TWI Training School Customers: £75 + VAT (£90)
- TWI Training School Customers with professional membership: Please contact us with your Training Customer ID Number
TWI Staff - please contact Hafiza Rahman if you wish to register.
Please note that payment must be made before the event in order to receive the joining instructions for the event.
CAN'T MAKE IT ON THE DAY?
If you can't join us on the day, you can still access the recording of the webinar and the presentations by registering ahead of the event.*
*presentation dissemination is dependent on presenter consent.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (AWeldI) OF THE WELDING INSTITUTE
Registering on this Technical Group webinar as a non-member or a TWI Training Customer without Professional Membership gives you full Associate Membership (AWeldI) for one year. To activate your membership, just complete the highlighted fields on the event registration form.
You will also benefit from:
- Discounted registration fees for Technical Group webinars (£25 + VAT)
- Free attendance at Branch events
- Access to our knowledge database including our library and information services
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS WEBINAR
- Information transfer from experts
- Discussion, questions and answers on the specific topics
- A broader understanding of the extent of standards in the industry
- Attendance of this event qualifies for CPD
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
The Welding Institute awards points towards CPD for delegates attending this webinar. Every hour attendance of an event will earn 2 points towards your continuing professional development.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a certificate of attendance towards your continuing professional development.